Exotic! Fresh! Summery! These delicious ‘yum’ pots are just delicious. Made with a crumbly digestive base, layered beneath a mango pulp filling, a thin layer of chocolate on top and topped of with whipped cream! These no fuss, easy and quick desserts will not fail to impress…
Makes 6 ‘yum’ pots
- 452 g of mango pulp
- 150 ml of fresh double cream
- 8 chocolate covered digestive biscuits
- 25 g of butter (melted)
- 100 g of milk chocolate (melted)
- Crush the biscuits until they become coarse crumbs, then add these to the melted butter and stir until the crumbs ‘stick together’.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream until it holds it shape
- Next, divide the biscuit mixture between 6 ramekins and press with the back of a spoon to form a base, then leave these to chill in a fridge for at least 1 hr
- Finally to assemble, spoon the mango pulp on top of each of the bases until the ramekin is more than 3/4 full
- Then,carefully make a thin layer of chocolate on top of the mango pulp (this can be achieved by tilting the ramekin from side to side), pipe the cream on top the chocolate and garnish to your liking- a pansy makes the ramekin look elegant, while a simple shaving of chocolate achieves a more ‘eat me’ look!